Thursday, June 30, 2011

#18: Fun Wedding Invites

1. Bride and Groom Monogram
 
If you know anything about me, you know I absolutely ADORE monogramming! I don't know what it is, but it's just so classy! And what's more exciting about getting married then getting a new last name! Show it off people! Let 'em know who you are..and who's you are becoming! 



2. Simple and Chic
 
This is a great example of modern wedding design. It's always a first impulse to douse everything tied to your wedding in "your colors," but I think this design is very clean and striking for its simplicity. 
3. Handwritten Lettering/Nice Paper
 
I grouped these 2 together because I love them both and they make for a very elegant and timeless invite. Go the extra mile (and buck) to get nice paper--people are touchers, let them enjoy the feel of your invite too!
4. Decoration
 
Along with the "sense of touch" theme, is something that I love--decorations! I recently got an invite where the outside border was a yellow ribbon and at the top they actually tied it with a real yellow ribbon. The extra added touch (no pun intended) of personalizing each invite made me not only feel special and excited for their big day--but it gave me some super cute refrigerator bling :)


aHm

No comments:

Post a Comment